字幕列表 影片播放 列印英文字幕 Whatever stage of life that we're in, the fundamentals we're going to talk about will make a measurable difference for you, but you're going to have to decide what's right for you. So, all I'm trying to tell you is--think of this as a second opinion. Think of this as the most important subject of your life, even though you may not have made it that way. Think of it as something that isn't a should but a total what? ("A must!") A must to master because if you master this, everything else you can dream of is available to you. And, if you fail to master this, everything else goes to the wayside. I mean, I meet people all the time in relationships and they want relationship therapy and I say, "you know what you've got to do?" "You've got to exercise. You've got to work out. You've got to lose some weight!" You guys are just so tired There couldn't possibly be any passion. When you're exhausted, there is no passion! And people say, "OK, I'm gonna really work on a plan and I'm going to organize things and I'm going to find the best trainer and you know, I come back and I'm talking to them a week later and they're still planning things! This woman's telling me, "No, but I'm going to get the BEST trainer, I'm going to get the very best trainer in the world..." I said, "Ma'am, with all due respect, you don't need a plan, you don't need a trainer, you need somebody who gets behind you and just yells 'RUN!'" You don't need this long plan! You've just got to move! We're living in a society where nobody moves any more! What are we like today? A lot of people get injured today. They don't get injured smashing into people playing football or anything else-- they get injured by typing. Right? (laughs) You know, picking up a pencil. "Oooo, that really, oh..." That's how people get hurt today because we don't use everything any more! We live in a box! Think about it! Think about our lives today and how different is than maybe the way we were formed to be made. To run, to hunt, to create, to procreate, to raise our children, to move. To farm, to do all the things that made us use all of our body. Today, what do we do? You wake up and you have this box life. You have a box breakfast, you get in your box car, you drive to your box office, you float up a box elevator-- you don't use the stairs, of course. You go to your box office where you type on a box, talk in a box. Go into a box room for meetings. Sure enough, you've got a little box you can type on, listen to listen to music on box. Have you box lunch. Drive your box home. Get on the train or subway--another box. Get home to your box and then turn on the box, type on a box, message on a box... I mean, and maybe go get a cylinder to change your state. (laughter) Maybe. And most people's idea of exercise in our society today is fill the tub, pull the plug, and fight the current. (laughter) What can I say? That's the world we live in today! And so, it's not hard to figure out why we're getting fat and why we're feeling tired and why we're building up acid in our system consuming foods that have nothing alive in them anymore. Where everything is denurtured and everything is chemicalized or radiated. So it can feel overwhelming, but I think if we got back to our common sense and if we were really committed, we could really make it all work. And what I'm trying to say to you is really simply this this morning: I'm going to take the morning and not talk to you about how to do this. We're going to figure out why to. Because 80% of success in anything in psychology and 20% is mechanics. It's the beliefs you have that are guiding your decisions. Listen: if you make a different decision, will you take different actions? Yes or no? ("Yes.") If you take different actions, will you get different results? Yes or no? ("Yes.") So, if this day is about some new decisions, some decisions about what you're going to believe about health and energy, how important it's going to be for you from now on. What's going to be a must for you versus a should for you? And it's not going to be a day about giving everything up, so those of you who stoppped breathing while I was talking about that, I'll give you a little clue. Now, if you had met me when I was 25, that's what everything was: give everything up. Right? Because I was a masochist, I was extreme. But thank God I met my wife, Sage. Anybody who's been to our Life Mastery program, they all bow to Sage because she balanced me out. Before I met Sage, I had gone 24 years without one bite of chocolate. 24 years. I didn't eat ice cream. I didn't eat anything and met her! And here's this woman who's just beautiful: mentally, emotionally spiritually, physically, and I met her getting my blood done at my own program. And sure enough, she's amazing,we make a connection, we become friends... Long story short, though, in doing the blood with her, I finally started to date her, I thought, "this woman, she's into wheatgrass. I mean, she's a phlebotomist. She could do my blood daily! I'd know how I'm doing! This is cool stuff." Really cool! She's an acupuncturist, alright? So she could acupuncture me-- I'm like "wow," you know? And frankly, I have a certain amount of pride in my understanding of vitality and health and my ability to execute in that area But I mean, she blew me away with what she knew in this area. She's had a practice for years, she's worked with people that are dying, helped turn them around and some of them, they're dying, that are going to make a transition, she's there for them emotionally. In hospice. So, this unbelievable woman. So, we go out on a date and we're talking and everything else. At the end of the date, I'm thinking "wheatgrass, we're going to have greens. This is going to be the easiest lifestyle in the world! I mean, being around her will be so easy!" and she orders a hot fudge sundae! I looked at her and I said, "What are you doing!?" And she said, "Living, anal man!" And I said, "Are you crazy? Insane?" She goes, "everything's in balance! You don't have to be so extreme every single moment, every single moment of your life!" Here's my theory: it's called zig and zag. She goes, "I zig I live this stuff 90% of the time, but I give myself a chance 10% of the time to play and enjoy! I go, "oooh." I didn't like that all! Playing and enjoying? Right? Food should not be entertainment! You know what? It took an unbelievable amount of discipline to create the changes and momentum in the other areas of my life and I applied it here, too. But fortunately, I've matured a little bit and now I have ice cream every now and then. I have just about everything every now and then because I want to be with my wife. (laughs) And it's actually put a balance to my life. There's actually a relaxation, there's an enjoyment. When I'm doing things that are healthy, I enjoy being healthy because it doesn't feel like I'm having to do this-- it's because I'm choosing to. And I know I always have the freedom to choose something else. But I choose the vast majority of the time those things that give me more energy because once you feel this kind of vitality in your body, you never wanna go back.