- You know, my wife and I didn't always look this happy.
- Thanks honey, and it's true, we used to be so exhausted, seemed like no matter what we tried, life just kept demanding more and more.
- Finally we asked our doctor what she would recommend, and that's when we first heard about sleep.
- She told us that "sleep" is a revolutionary new way to get energy.
- Sleep happens when you stop moving and close your eyes, something I had no memory of doing ever in my entire life.
- One sleep can provide up to 16 hours of energy.
That's like nine cups of coffee, or 10 pounds of chocolate.
Now that I sleep, I only eat chocolate when I want to, which is actually the same amount.
- Our doctor explained that sleep requires about seven hours for full effect, and you have to do it daily.
I was like, Doc, I don't even have time to use the bathroom daily, let alone sleep.
And she said, just try it.
Also we need to talk about that bathroom thing.
- The first night we decided to try sleep, we knew we had to make some time for it, so we kept the TV off.
- Skipped dinner.
- Skipped giving the kids a bath.
- Skipped taking out the trash, the dog, paying our mortgage.
- And skipped visiting my grandmother in the hospital, because that woman can talk.
- And she's not the only one who is short on time.
- The next morning when we woke up and my grandmother didn't, we knew we were hooked.
- We've been sleeping for months now, and it's amazing how much more energy we have, and how we no longer wish to die.
- [Narrator] Sleep may not be possible for new parents, old parents, parents in general, college students, high school students, normal adults, people who worry a lot, people with social lives, people with jobs, and or Netflix subscriptions, and anyone raised in American culture.
Side effects include proper brain function, longer life spans, and people bragging to you about how they don't sleep.
Sleep is highly addictive, and not FDA approved.
If your sleep lasts longer than eight hours, congratulations.
People who sleep on a Purple may rest more deeply than they're prepared for.
Ask your doctor if you're a good candidate for sleep.
- I can't imagine living life any other way now.
Of course, to get eight hours of sleep at night, we've had to cut a lot of things out of our life.
- Which is why we no longer exercise or have full-time jobs, we also pretend not to hear our children crying when they poop themselves at four a.m.
- Every sacrifice has been worth it though, even moving into a home we can afford.
Not like this one. - Hey!
I told you to stop sitting on our lawn and stealing our lemonade!
You set up a bed on my lawn?
Get outta here!
- Go, go! - It's a free country.
- Don't touch our bed, Clark!
- It's not funny!
They look so well-rested.
I'm so jealous.
- [Narrator] Sleep, natural, safe, you super need it.
- You know, sleeping is great, but sleeping on a Purple, that's even greater.
- We both sleep on Purples in real life and we love them.
They keep you cool all night long, unlike memory foam.
- And the Purple grid cradles your pressure points, so you can literally sleep through an earthquake.
- Which sounds dangerous, but it would be less stressful than being awake during one.
- So click the link to check out Purple, and see how it can change your sleep life.
- And don't forget to subscribe to JK Studios, that's who we are.