n. a person who cannot do anything right or screws up a lot. Originated at Dartmouth College (Bones Gate)
"He got THREE D's on his report card? What a soil!"
To soil is to shit in your pants.
I hope I dont soil myself.
Good hard rock band.
SoiL has some good stuff out, particularly their older work on their "Scars" album.
('soy - l):
1.[noun] - One's area of origin; hood, block, barrio, ward, locale, etc.
1. This lingo originated straight from my soil, the Bay area.
1) A particular type of earth consisting of rocks and minerals.
2) A stain.
3) A hard rock / heavy metal band, currently with 3 albums:
1) I used some the soil from over there to plant my plant.
2) Ahh, i have a soil on my shirt.
3) Cross my heart hope to die, pluck out my f***ing eye, i am broken everywhere, loveless b****rd i don't care.