My other answer to everything.
Peson: How... did you get up there?
Person: HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT?
Teacher: How did you get a perfect score on the test? You're either sleeping or talking in class and you've never ONCE done your homework.
Me: What did you want me to say? Brain steroids??
A name for Magic the Gathering card game.
let's go play some magic.
What friendship is.
Friendship is magic.
Used to discribe any food that weed is an ingredient of
Try some magic brownies man.
The ability to use [cheat codes] or [hacks] in [real life].
He can fly! It must be magic!
Up, up, down, punch, kick... why isn't it working? The internet said it would!
magic (n) (n-adv)
1) with or through skill, cunning, talent, advanced technique, artifice or precice craft and skill
2) with or through complexity either spurios to the contemproary context or to long to be reasonable or desired of explanation
3) with or through the supernatural, praeternatural or quantum-mechanical
4) nor plausible or possible
1) 'did you see that painting, how can that artist paint like that?' '~'
2) 'how did you rewire that whole phone system in just twenty minutes?' '~'
3) 'how can a man just vanish into thin air leaving no trace, and then reappear hundreds of miles away moments later' '~'
4) 'how can we film that scene?' 'with these stage directions: ~'
The Most Attractive Guy/Girl In Class
The MAGIC in my geography class is so fine I haven't skipped class yet.
Slang/street term used around the North West/Merseyside area of England to describe the drug M.D.M.A (3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine; Extacy in its pure crystalline, powder form instead of a poor quality tablet).
Usually ingested orally either by [bombing] or dissolving in a drink (snortin' it burns!) it gives feelings of euphoria and empathy. Makes you wanna dance and appreciate music. Causes thirst and tightness in the jaw. Can make users very chatty if they can't release their energy by eg. dancing in a club.
Users might feel pretty pissed off, cold and weak the next day with a lack of appetite.
lad: u out on saturdee?
girl: yeah defo, I'm gettin a big bag of magic to get off me head.
Magic is the one thing that nobody can understand- many try to attempt it but yet however convincing an act may be, it's an act none the less. Love is the closest thing anyone has ever discovered to be in any way like magic. Some say that magic is the feeling of happiness we feel inside. Some say it does not exist at all. But others, very very rare others such as myself, know that if we search hard enough and never give up magic will never dessert us- here is the deepest secret nobody knows:
We are magic. The magic is within us. It never leaves. And when we need it the most- search within yourself and you'll find the answer.
There isn't one.... magic is unexplainable.
n. maaagic, maaagically; slang. "Magic" pronounced with a drawn-out "a". A term used to annoy people or just be plain silly when they are asked a question: most commonly, how something works or what happened.
1)"What did you do to the kitchen?!"
2)"How the hell did you pass that exam without studying?"
3)"So, children, why do you think we need attorneys?"
"... ... ...Maaagic."
4) "What the hell is with that Magic joke?"