one ya self, leave, bounce, or just plain and simple telling someone to get out of your face and go somewhere.
i'm tired of ya cats talkin junk, ya need to curve.
1. v: to (deliberately) counter, or otherwise reject an individual's direct or (more often than not) indirect sexual advances (especially when said individual assumes they will get sex or is attempting to lure/seduce you); to deny/reject an individual's expression of interest
1. n: the act of withholding or rejecting sex from an individual who has the intentions of having relations with you; the act of rejecting an individual's advances or expressions of interest
if you reject someone, you in essence , "curve them"
*3 in the morning*
Joe: "mmm, ima text keisha tonight & get her to my place.... to "chill" i know she's down for whatever"
friend: "bruh did u smash last night??"
Joe: "nah, the b*tch curved me :/ "
old guy: "Hey baby girl, can i get your number so i can get to know you??"
single girl: "nah, ..uh i'm..taken o__O"
old guy just got curved ;D
To get away from you. An expression for an individual to give you space and go else where
Her breath stunk so I told her to curve
To ignore, avoid or sidestep someone's obvious expression of interest through flirting or any means of advance.
Person 1: "Hey baby I miss you"
Person 2: "Goodnight bruh"
The best and the most optimum combination of them makes up a female body.
Dear Lord, did you know that curves are among the best things you've ever created?
Brought to the College of William and Mary campus per a women's basketball, Boogie. Filtrated throughout the campus by every member of the Tribe Women's Basketball team. The term "curve" has multiple meanings;
1. to avoid something or someone
2. to drop something, as in conversation
3. to dismiss someone or something said
Boy: Hey shawty, what yo name is?
Girl: *rolls eye and keeps walkin* (Boy has just been curved)
Joe: What happened last night man?
Billy: So, you know how Becky told me she was staying at Ashley's, well she told Ashley she was staying at Rebecca's and, told Rebecca she was staying with me, when she was actually staying with Stephen.
Joe: You know what man, I have no idea what you're talkin about anymore, just [curve] that i even asked.
Coach: Get on the baseline!!