1. Something disgusting and inducing vomit
2. Something or someone lazy or incorrigible
4. Money made over a period of time
1. His vomiting was so gross, it made me vomit.
2. The worker had gross incompetence.
3. The man was gross and oafish.
4. Titanic is the highest grossing film of all time, somehow
Something so mind-numbingly awesome that it defies description by ANY other word.
1. Dude my girl let me do things to her that are only in the fantasies of porn movies.. It was GROSS.
2. Hey man Nesto, Travis, Alec, and Ankil got some kicks in this [sick] ass exclusive shop in Boston.. They were GROSS.
n. An acronym for Get Rid Of Slimy GirlS from [Calvin and Hobbes].
adj. Disgusting or inducing nausea or revulsion.
I can't stand girls; I'm joining gross.
Eating dog poo is gross.
G.R.O.S.S. is an anti-girl club, as popularized by Calvin & Hobbes. The name is an acronym that stands for Get Rid Of Slimy GirlS
Based in a treehouse (with occasional emergency meetings inside a cardboard box), the main objective of G.R.O.S.S. club is to annoy, bother, and harass girls. Calvin and Hobbes are its only members, and they sometimes plan missions to do so.
Look for local chapters of G.R.O.S.S. now forming in a neighbourhood near you.
o Calvin: "I've got it! We'll call our club G.R.O.S.S. - Get Rid Of Slimy Girls! That way, Susie Derkins can't join!"
o Hobbes: "Is she slimy?"
o Calvin: "All girls are slimy. Now the first order of business is to elect officiers."
o Hobbes: "I get to be president! I get to be president!"
o Calvin: "Oh, no you don't! This whole club was my idea, so I get to be president."
o Hobbes: "Ok, then I get to be king and tyrant."
o Calvin: "Hey, no! That's what I want to be! You can be president!"
it means like superb or bad ass
Dude that kickflip was sick nasty gross!
Slang for seeing something impressive or expensive.
Did you see the rims on that car? Yeah, they were gross.
Cool and/or sexy
"Want to go to the show?"
"Yeah! That band's gross!"
disgusting, crude, vulgar
That water tastes so gross.
Gross, skanky, icky. Usually meant in the text of a nasty girl.
That girl is g ross.
a seemingly rural style in the pronounciation of the adjective "gross" in which the letter G is pronounced seperate from the rest of the word.
i don't care if it's cherry, that pie is g-ross.