A2 初級 6 分類 收藏
開始影片後,點擊或框選字幕可以立即查詢單字
字庫載入中…
回報字幕錯誤
>> WE CANNOT KNOW WHAT OUR
CITIZENS, YET UNBORN, WILL
ACHIEVE.
THE DREAMS THEY WILL
IMAGINE.
THE MASTERPIECES THEY WILL
CREATE.
THE DISCOVERIES THEY WILL
MAKE.
BUT WE KNOW THIS: EVERY
LIFE BRINGS LOVE INTO THIS
WORLD.
EVERY CHILD BRINGS JOY TO A
FAMILY.
EVERY PERSON IS WORTH
PROTECTING.
LISA: AN HISTORIC DAY IN
WASHINGTON, D.C.
PRESIDENT TRUMP BECOMING THE
FIRST PRESIDENT TO SPEAK AT
THE MARCH FOR LIFE.
PETE: FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR
AND GREAT FRIEND HOST OF
MOMS ON FOX NATION RACHEL
CAMPOS-DUFFY.
SHE WAS THERE AND SPOKE WITH
THE PRESIDENT ABOUT THE
IMPORTANCE OF BEING A
PRO-LIFE PRESIDENT.
RACHEL, GOOD MORNING,
CONGRATS.
GRIFF: GOOD MORNING.
RACHEL: GOOD MORNING.
THANK YOU, GOOD MORNING
LISA, GOOD MORNING, GRIFF.
IT WAS AN AMAZING DAY, I
HAVE TO TELL YOU.
THANK YOU "FOX & FRIENDS"
FOR LETTING ME BE OUT THERE.
BECAUSE THE ENERGY, THE
LOVE, THE JOY, THE COLD, ALL
OF IT WAS AWESOME BECAUSE
THIS IS TRULY THE BIGGEST
AND LONGEST RUNNING HUMAN
RIGHTS MARCH IN HISTORY AND
I THINK THAT'S A LITTLE BIT
WHY THE PRESIDENT WANTED TO
BE THERE.
I ASKED HIM THAT IN THIS
INTERVIEW THAT I GOT TO HAVE
WITH HIM RIGHT AFTER THE
MARCH SO TAKE A LOOK.
>> MARCH FOR LIFE.
RACHEL: TELL ME WHY YOU CAME
TO THE MARCH TODAY.
>> I CAME TO THE MARCH
BECAUSE I'M FIGHTING FOR
LIFE.
>> WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.
>> I CAME HERE TO MARCH FOR
ALL THE BABIES BORN WITH
DOWN SYNDROME.
>> MY DAUGHTER, 35 YEARS
AGO, I WAS FACED WITH AN
UNPLANNED PREGNANCY AND I'M
PROUD TO BE HERE WITH HER
TODAY.
HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THIS
BABY AND SAY THAT SHE
SHOULDN'T LIVE?
>> WE ARE MORE THAN A
CHOICE.
EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS
MORE THAN A CHOICE.
>>
[CHANTING]
>> PASSION FOR THOSE THAT
DON'T HAVE A VOICE.
SOMETHING THAT RESONATES
WITH YOUNG PEOPLE.
>> REPRESENTATIVE JACKSON
YOU ARE HERE AS A DEMOCRAT.
YOU SAY THIS IS NOT A
PARTISAN ISSUE.
>> LIFE IS NOT ABOUT
DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN OR
BLACK AND WHITE.
IT'S ABOUT LIFE SUPPORTING
LIFE.
>> A LOT OF TIMES WE LOOK AT
THIS ISSUE SPECIFICALLY AS A
DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN THING.
STANDING FOR LIFE, STANDING
FOR THE VULNERABLE IS A
JUSTICE ISSUE.
>> FEELS LIKE THERE IS A
LITTLE MORE ENERGY HERE.
WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT IS
ABOUT?
>> THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT
THERE IS MORE ENERGY THAN
EVER.
I HAVE BEEN AT THIS MARCH.
IT'S ELECTRIC.
THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO BE
HERE SOON.
EVERYBODY IS EXCITED.
>> IT IS MY PROFOUND HONOR
TO BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN
HISTORY TO ATTEND THE MARCH
FOR LIFE.
[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]
>> WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU
THAT THE PRESIDENT CAME
TODAY?
>> I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE.
WE WERE A PART OF HISTORY AS
AN IMMIGRANT, I FEEL LOVE, I
FEEL THE PRESIDENT CAME
SUPPORT FOR LIFE.
>> HE HAS BEEN A PRO-LIFE
PRESIDENT AND THEN HE REALLY
SHOWED THAT EVEN MORE SO
TODAY.
>> I THINK IT JUST DOUBLES
DOWN ON THE FACT THAT HE IS
PRO-LIFE.
THAT IS WHY I VOTED FOR HIM
IN 2016.
>> THE FACT THAT PRESIDENT
TRUMP CAME HERE SENT AN
INCREDIBLY STRONG MESSAGE
THAT HE HAS NOT ONLY BEEN A
GREAT PRESIDENT, MAYBE THE
MOST PRO-LIFE PRESIDENT EVER
IN POLICY, BUT THE FACT THAT
HE IS STANDING HERE SIDE BY
SIDE WITH THESE TENS OF
THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.
RACHEL: WHY DID YOU WANT TO
BE THE FIRST SITTING
PRESIDENT TO ADDRESS THE
LIFE FOR MARCH.
>> A LOT OF GROUPS HAVE BEEN
UNDER SIEGE IN THIS COUNTRY.
HAPPENED BEFORE I GOT HERE.
THINGS CHANGING TOO RAPIDLY
AND NOT GOOD.
AND SO I SAW THEM.
THEY WANTED ME TO MAKE A
TAPE THAT THEY PLAY.
AND I HAVE DONE IT FOR THREE
YEARS NOW.
AND I SAID, YOU KNOW, I'M IN
WASHINGTON.
MAYBE I WILL JUST INSTEAD OF
MAKING A TAPE I WILL GO
OVER.
I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS GOING
TO BE IN BIG OF A DEAL.
THEY HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE
OUT THERE.
TURNED OUT TO BE VERY
SUCCESSFUL.
MOST SUCCESSFUL ONE BY FAR.
RACHEL: YOUR ADMINISTRATION
JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE
GOING TO CHALLENGE
CALIFORNIA OVER THEIR
ABORTION REQUIREMENTS AND
THEIR INSURANCE.
WHY DID YOU MAKE.
IT'S GOING TO MAKE A LOT OF
PEOPLE ANGRY.
PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS
SPENDING $45 MILLION AGAINST
YOU.
>> WE HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE
THAT ARE JUST AMAZE
THAT ARE JUST AMAZING.
AND THEY HAVE BEEN WITH US
AND WE HAVE BEEN WITH THEM.
WE WANT TO DO WHAT WE FEEL
IS RIGHT.
>> UNBORN CHILDREN HAVE
NEVER HAD A STRONGER
DEFENDER IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]
RACHEL: GREAT JOB, RACHEL
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SUCH A
COOL EXPERIENCE TO BE THERE
AND OBVIOUSLY TO INTERVIEW
THE PRESIDENT.
WHAT STOOD OUT TO YOU THE
MOST?
>> YOU KNOW, WHEN I ASKED
PEOPLE IN THE MARCH.
I ASKED ALL OF THEM WHAT
DOES IT MEAN TO YOU TO HAVE
THE PRESIDENT BE HERE TODAY?
THEY ALL SAID THE SAME
THING.
THEY SAID EVERYTHING.
IT MEANT EVERYTHING TO THEM.
THEY HAVE BEEN SO IGNORED
FOR SO LONG ON THAT MARCH
AND HERE COMES THE
PRESIDENT, REALLY EDIFYING
THEM.
I THINK IT HAS SOME REALLY
IMPORTANT SIGNIFICANCE
POLITICALLY.
I THINK THE MOST IMPORTANT
THING HE SAYS IN THAT SPEECH
WAS HE SAID THEY ARE COMING
AFTER ME BECAUSE I'M
FIGHTING FOR YOU.
OBVIOUSLY A REFERENCE TO
WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER IN THE
SENATE SIDE WITH THE
IMPEACHMENT.
AND I THINK THAT THIS BODES
WELL FOR HIM IN 2020 WITH
THIS GROUP.
I THINK HE COMPLETELY HAS
THEIR LOVE AND GRATITUDE AND
JOY AND HAS THEIR VOTE.
WHEN I LOOKED AT THAT CROWD,
I ALSO REALIZED HE RECRUITED
THAT DAY AN ARMY OF
VOLUNTEERS BECAUSE, AGAIN,
THEY FELT SO GRATEFUL THAT
HE ACKNOWLEDGED THEM IN SUCH
A BOLD MOVE.
IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.
PETE: THE MEDIA IS TRY TO
IGNORE IT SECOND TERM AND
MORE SUPREME COURT PICKS AND
MOVEMENT LIKE THIS CHANGE
CAN REALLY BE AFOOT.
RACHEL CAMPOS-DUFFY.
THANK YOU FOR THAT
INTERVIEW.
提示:點選文章或是影片下面的字幕單字,可以直接快速翻譯喔!

載入中…

Trump speaks to Fox News on being first US president to attend March for Life

6 分類 收藏
林宜悉 發佈於 2020 年 2 月 25 日
看更多推薦影片
  1. 1. 單字查詢

    在字幕上選取單字即可即時查詢單字喔!

  2. 2. 單句重複播放

    可重複聽取一句單句,加強聽力!

  3. 3. 使用快速鍵

    使用影片快速鍵,讓學習更有效率!

  4. 4. 關閉語言字幕

    進階版練習可關閉字幕純聽英文哦!

  5. 5. 內嵌播放器

    可以將英文字幕學習播放器內嵌到部落格等地方喔

  6. 6. 展開播放器

    可隱藏右方全文及字典欄位,觀看影片更舒適!

  1. 英文聽力測驗

    挑戰字幕英文聽力測驗!

  1. 點擊展開筆記本讓你看的更舒服

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔