B1 中級 13 分類 收藏
開始影片後,點擊或框選字幕可以立即查詢單字
字庫載入中…
回報字幕錯誤
>> WELCOME BACK, WHEN GUESTS IS
ARRANGED BY THE ENTIRE
IMPEACHMENT.
JENNY ME NOW WITH MORE HAS
REPUBLICAN.
CONGRESSMAN THANK YOU FOR BEING
HERE.
>> JUDGE, GREAT TO BE WITH YOU.
JUDGE JEANINE:
ON THE START WITH THE CEREMONY.
I FELT IT WAS FASCINATING AS
THEY MARCHED SOLEMNLY THROUGH
ONE HOUSE CHAMBER TO THE UPPER
CHAMBER, WITH THE ARTICLES OF
IMPEACHMENT.
HE SEEMED SO SERIOUS ABOUT IT.
WHEN I GOT THE SENSE THAT THEY
WERE HIGH-FIVING EACH OTHER
AFTER THIS WHOLE THING WAS OVER.
WHAT CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT THAT.
>> HOW EMBARRASSING WAS IT TO
SEE PELOSI SAID, I BETTER HURRY
THIS THING CREDIT WHOLE WESTERN
CIVILIZATION IS AT STAKE WE
DON'T REMOVE THIS PRESIDENT.
THEN SHE SYSTEM THE ENTIRE
HOLIDAYS IN THE PAPERS TRY TO
PLAY GAMES AND TRYING TO ACT
LIKE SHE IS THE CENTER.
TOTALLY GIVES ICEMAN SO TO SPEAK
FOR MITCH MCCONNELL WHERE
ULTIMATELY HE SAYS YOUR 11
IRRELEVANT TO THIS PROCESS.
THEY HAVE THIS JUVENILE CEREMONY
WHERE THEY ARE HANDING OUT
EXPENSES IF IT'S SOME KIND OF
TROPHY CEREMONY.
THE WHOLE THING IS BEEN A SHAM.
IT IS BEEN A WITCHHUNT.
I THINK IT SHOWS.
IT IS VERY PERSONAL.
IT'S ONLY ABOUT TRYING TO HURT
THIS PRESIDENT FROM WINNING
AGAIN.
BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAPPEN WITH
THE 2016 ELECTION PRINT THE
CASE.
I WAS CLEAR.
EVERY ONE OF THE STAR WITNESSES,
CAN YOU NAME AN IMPEACHABLE
THING.
NO . CEMENT.
JUDGE JEANINE:
DURING THIS MONTH OF THE HOUSE
WAS OFF DURING WHICH HE OF THOSE
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT, ALL YOU
WOULD KNOW.
DID YOU NOTICE A REACTION OF
PEOPLE NOT JUST IN YOUR
DISTRICT, BUT WORK WHAT WERE
OTHER CONGRESSPEOPLE OVER THE
HEARING FROM THEIR CONSTITUENTS
AND THEY GOT HOME BRAIDED.
>> SEATED IN THE FULLY BEEN,
SWING VOTERS ARE FURIOUS WITH
THIS NEAR ASKING ESPECIALLY ALL
OF US IMPRESS THEM IN TWO YEARS
AGO, SAYING THEY WERE GOING TO
BE DIFFERENT THAN WORK WITH
EVERYBODY AND BOEING NEWS POLICY
AND EVERY ONE OF THEM, THEY'RE
BEING ASKED IN THEIR SWING
DISTRICTS, WHEN YOU BEEN DOING
AND WHY HAVE YOU BEEN FOCUSING
THINGS LIKE WORKING WITH THE
OTHER PARTIES TO BUILD
INFRASTRUCTURES AND SECURE THE
BORDER.
NONE OF THOSE THINGS ARE
HAPPENING BECAUSE OF THIS
OBSESSION THE POLLS HE SAID
IMPEACHMENT.
IT ACTUALLY COSTING THAT
DEMOCRATS PEOPLE.
THEY HIS REACTION WHEN HE WENT
BACK HOME, WAS INCREDIBLY
POSITIVE.
PEOPLE THANKING HIM FOR MARK AND
BASICALLY WORKING FOR THEM.
IN TRYING TO WORK WITH THIS
PRESIDENT TO GET SOME THINGS
DONE.
JUDGE JEANINE:
LET'S TALK ABOUT THOSE DISTRICTS
THAT WERE TRUMP LEANING
DISTRICTS.
TWENTY-ONE.
SHOULD THE WILL BE CONCERNED
ABOUT THEM AND HOW DO YOU THINK
THEY'RE GOING TO FAIR IN THE
NEXT ELECTION BECAUSE IN THEIR
UP IN 2020 ALSO.
>> THOSE THE ONES THAT CLOSE
SEATMATE REALLY WALK THE PLANK
ON.
A LOT OF THOSE DEMOCRATS DID NOT
WANT TO DO THE IMPEACHMENT AT
ALL.
THAT GIVES AOC NEWS VERY TWEET
THE WEEKEND BEFORE POLICY CAME
OUT TO IMPEACHMENT, WHERE THEY
INCESSANT ESSENCE THREATENED THE
DEMOCRATS THE MAJORITY SAYING
WHY ARE THEY IMPEACHING THE
PRESIDENT.
AND LO AND BEHOLD AND IN PELOSI
CAME OUT A FEW DAYS LATER SAYING
SHE'S GOING TO IMPEACH THE
PRESIDENT.
THEY HAVEN'T ANYTHING EXCEPT
HARASS AND TRY TO IMPEACH THE
PRESIDENT.
THEY'RE NOT GOING TO REMOVE HIM
FROM THE OFFICE ULTIMATELY THE
VOTERS ARE GOING TO DECIDE WHO
THE PRESIDENT IS.
PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH THIS
PERSONAL POLITICS ATTACK SO THE
POLICY IS BEEN USING.
JUDGE JEANINE:
NEGATIVE THIS.
AND IS NOW IN THE UPPER CHAMBER
IN THE SENATE.
THERE'S GOTTA BE A CERTAIN
RELIEF THAT YOU HAVE IN ALL OF
IN-HOUSE FOR THIS WASTE OF TIME
ESSENTIALLY.
IN HIS YOU SAY, TRYING TO REDO
THE 2016.
THE TIME FOR THE SCALP FINGER ON
2020 ELECTION.
DO YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO BE ABLE
TO START WORKING ON SOME THINGS
FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE STARTED
TO THINK POLICY IS INTERESTED IN
THAT LEADING UP TO THE ELECTION
ANYWAY.
>> JUDGE, I HAVEN'T SEEN
HOLINESS FOR HER TO MOVE ON
ACTUALLY FOCUS ON PRIORITIES.
LOOK OVER THE BREAK ONE OF THE
THINGS THAT SHE AND A FEW OF THE
OTHER IMPEACHMENT FANATIC TO SAY
IS THAT THEY'RE GOING TO IMPEACH
THE PRESIDENT AGAIN.
THIRTY THE PARTY OF IMPEACHMENT.
WE HAVE THE PACKAGE ON THE
COMMITTEE AND IT HAS TO BE
UNANIMOUS.
EVERY DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN TO
LOWER DRUG PRICES.
IF PELOSI AND PUT THEM ON THE
FLOOR, IT WOULD'VE PASSED
OVERWHELMINGLY PRESIDENT TRUMP
WOULD ASSIGN IT.
THAT'S GOING ON TODAY BECAUSE OF
THE SIN.
PAVEMENT OBSESSIVENESS.
I THINK YOU'RE SEEING PEOPLE
BACK HOME BEING FED UP WITH THIS
WHOLE PERSONAL AND PETTY
提示:點選文章或是影片下面的字幕單字,可以直接快速翻譯喔!

載入中…

Scalise: Swing voters are furious with Pelosi's impeachment 'obsession'

13 分類 收藏
林宜悉 發佈於 2020 年 2 月 18 日
看更多推薦影片
  1. 1. 單字查詢

    在字幕上選取單字即可即時查詢單字喔!

  2. 2. 單句重複播放

    可重複聽取一句單句,加強聽力!

  3. 3. 使用快速鍵

    使用影片快速鍵,讓學習更有效率!

  4. 4. 關閉語言字幕

    進階版練習可關閉字幕純聽英文哦!

  5. 5. 內嵌播放器

    可以將英文字幕學習播放器內嵌到部落格等地方喔

  6. 6. 展開播放器

    可隱藏右方全文及字典欄位,觀看影片更舒適!

  1. 英文聽力測驗

    挑戰字幕英文聽力測驗!

  1. 點擊展開筆記本讓你看的更舒服

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔