B1 中級 9 分類 收藏
開始影片後,點擊或框選字幕可以立即查詢單字
字庫載入中…
回報字幕錯誤
SHE BELIEVES HE'SINNOCENT.
ELIZABETH WARREN SAYING THAT THE
STRIKE HAD LITTLE TO DO WITH
NATIONAL SECURITY AND EVERYTHING
TO DO WITH IMPEACHMENT.
WATCH.
>> WE'VE KNOWN ABOUT THIS FOR
YEARS.
WHY NOT A MONTH AGO, WHY NOT A
MONTH FROM NOW?
ONE OF THE QUESTIONS I RAISED
JUST RIGHT AFTER THIS CAME OUT,
DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO
WITH THE FACT THAT DONALD TRUMP
IS RIGHT ON THE EVE OF AN
IMPEACHMENT HEARING?
>> Martha: DEMOCRATS BLAMED
PRESIDENT TRUMP'S DECISION TO
KILL A SOLEIMANI FOR THE CRASH
OF THE UKRAINIAN AIRPLANE THAT
OFFICIALS RECENTLY BELIEVE THAT
WAS TAKEN DOWN BY A IRANIAN
MISSILE.
WATCH.
>> THIS IS YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE
OF COLLATERAL DAMAGE FROM THE
ACTIONS THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN IN A
PROVOCATIVE WAY BY THE PRESIDENT
OF THE UNITED STATES.
>> THIS IS ONE OF THESE
CONSEQUENCES OF THIS ESCALATION
AND THIS STATE OF WAR THAT WE
ARE IN.
>> Martha: WE BEGIN TO MATE
PROVOKING CONGRESSMAN DAN
CRENSHAW FROM TEXAS, FORMER
NAVY SEAL WHO SERVED IN IRAQ AND
AFGHANISTAN AND SERVES ON THE
HOUSE HOMELAND COMMITTEE.
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE.
LET ME GO BACKWARDS WITH SOME OF
THE POINTS THAT WE JUST MADE
STARTING WITH CONGRESS WOMAN
TULSI GABBARD WHO SAYS, THIS IS
THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE OF THE
STATE OF WAR WE ARE IN.
WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT?
>> THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING.
WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY THAT?
STATE OF WAR WE ARE IN?
WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH IRAN.
WE ARE NOT.
THE DEMOCRATS KNOW THAT IF THEY
KEEP USING THE STRAWMAN
ARGUMENT.
DON'T SEND US TO WAR.
WE ARE NOT GOING TO WAR X MAKE
THIS PRESIDENT HAS NO INTENT OF
GOING TO WAR.
THERE IS NOT THIS FALSE CHOICE
BETWEEN DOING NOTHING AND NOT
GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE,
LETTING AMERICAN CITIZENS DIE,
GOING THE FULL SCALE WAR.
THERE ARE OPTIONS IN BETWEEN.
TAKING OUT THE GUY WHO'S
RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT ATTACK AND
REESTABLISHING OUR DETERRENCE.
I'M TIRED OF THESE FALSE TALKING
POINTS AND SLOGAN NEAR-IJ
SLOGANNERRING.
>> Martha: GOES ON TO TALK
ABOUT WHAT OTHER ATTACKS COULD
HAPPEN.
WHERE WE ARE IN THIS WHOLE
THING.
>> THAT'S FAIR.
WE SHOULD NEVER BE ULTIMATELY
OVER OPTIMISTIC.
BUT WITH ALL THE FACTS WE HAVE
NOW, IT DOES APPEAR THAT WE'VE
REESTABLISHED TO TERRENCE IN A
PRETTY EFFECTIVE WAY.
WE FORCED HIM TO RECALCULATE,
JOINED DOMINIC DRAWN VERY CLEAR
REDLINES.
I SAW THAT CLIP FROM
ELIZABETH WARREN ABOUT, WHY NOW?
OKAY, I'VE GOT AN ANSWER FOR
YOU.
THE REASON WHY NOW IS BECAUSE
SOLEIMANI JUST ORCHESTRATED AN
ATTACK ON OUR EMBASSIES, KILLED
AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, AND WE HAVE
VERY GOOD INTEL FROM THE CIA,
FROM THE DNI, CHAIRMAN OF THE
JOINT CHIEF OF STAFF'S, SOME OF
THE BEST INTEL THEY'VE EVER SEEN
THAT THERE WAS AN IMMINENT
ATTACK COMING WITHIN DAYS.
ELIZABETH WARREN, THAT IS WHY.
>> Martha: I WAS GOING TO ASK
YOU THE ANSWER TO THAT.
IN TERMS OF JACKIE SPEIER'S,
CONGRESS WOMAN SPEIER, SHE
SUGGESTS THAT THE ACTIONS THE
PRESIDENT TOOK, MORE OF THE
REASON FOR THIS TRAGIC CRASH OF
THIS JET, 176 PEOPLE KILLED,
MORE SO THAN THE IRANIAN MISSILE
THAT THE DECISION WAS MADE TO
SEND THE IRANIAN MISSILE OR A
SYSTEM THAT WAS JUST SEEKING
ANYTHING THAT WAS IN COMING.
>> THAT SUCH A DISGUSTING AND
DEPLORABLE ACCUSATION AND I'M
RELUCTANT TO EVEN ADDRESS IT,
BUT WE HAVE TO BECAUSE, YOU
KNOW, THEY KEEP SAYING IT.
PETE BUTTIGIEG THE PRESIDENTIAL
CANDIDATE SAID SOMETHING
SIMILAR, THE IMPLICATION WAS
SIMILAR.
SOMEHOW THIS IS OUR FAULT?
THIS RELIES ON A FALSE PREMISE
THAT HISTORY BEGINS WITH
DONALD TRUMP'S ACTIONS, THE
DEMOCRATS OFTEN BELIEVE THIS
PAIR THEY DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE
THAT IRAN HAS A LONG HISTORY OF
ESCALATIONS, RIGHT?
THEY WANT TO BELIEVE THAT TRUMP
STARTED THIS FIGHT.
THEY DID NOT WANT TO LOOK BACK
AT HISTORY SINCE 1979.
SINCE THE JCPOA WAS SIGNED, THEY
TESTED MULTIPLE NUCLEAR CAPABLE
MISSILES SINCE THEY QUADRUPLED
FUNDING TO HEZBOLLAH WHO HAS
DOUBLED THEIR OWN FUNDING TO THE
EYE RGC BECAUSE THEY INSTIGATED
MULTIPLE CIVIL WARS, THE LIST
GOES ON.
THEY KILLED AN AMERICAN CITIZEN,
COME ORCHESTRATED AN ATTACK
AGAINST OUR EMBASSY PRAYER THEY
WANT TO IGNORE ALL THAT AND WHEN
WE FINALLY REACT, WHEN WE SAY
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WE ARE THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WE
WILL NOT LET THIS STAND, THE
DEMOCRATS WRING THEIR HANDS AND
LOOK TO BLAME THE UNITED STATES.
WHEN THE IRANIANS MAKE A VERY
TRAGIC MISTAKE AND IT IS AN
EXTREMELY TRAGIC -- IT REALLY IS
THAT THEY DOWN THEIR OWN
AIRLINER.
WE KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED.
BUT TO BLAME US FOR THAT IS SO
ABSURD AND FRANKLY IMMORAL AND
THEY KNOW IT.
GOD!
I'M ABSOLUTELY SICK OF THIS.
IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS WAY.
WE SHOULD BE UNIFIED.
EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS SHOULD
BE CALLING FOR FREE IRAN.
THE IRANIAN PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKE
US THEN YOU REALIZE.
THE REGIME IS SO EVIL BUT THESE
PEOPLE WANT FREEDOM.
1500 OF THEM GAVE THEIR LIVES
FIGHTING THAT REGIME NOT TOO
LONG AGO.
THEY ARE NOT UNIFIED IN THEIR
MORE EMBOLDENED AGAINST THE
REGIME AND THEY ARE MORE
INVOLVED AND IF THEY WOULD
ACTUALLY ACT LIKE THE FREEDOM
LOVING PEOPLE THAT I KNOW WE ARE
IN SUPPORT THEM WITH MORAL
提示:點選文章或是影片下面的字幕單字,可以直接快速翻譯喔!

載入中…

Rep. Crenshaw on Iran: I'm tired of Dems using 'false talking points'

9 分類 收藏
林宜悉 發佈於 2020 年 2 月 10 日
看更多推薦影片
  1. 1. 單字查詢

    在字幕上選取單字即可即時查詢單字喔!

  2. 2. 單句重複播放

    可重複聽取一句單句,加強聽力!

  3. 3. 使用快速鍵

    使用影片快速鍵,讓學習更有效率!

  4. 4. 關閉語言字幕

    進階版練習可關閉字幕純聽英文哦!

  5. 5. 內嵌播放器

    可以將英文字幕學習播放器內嵌到部落格等地方喔

  6. 6. 展開播放器

    可隱藏右方全文及字典欄位,觀看影片更舒適!

  1. 英文聽力測驗

    挑戰字幕英文聽力測驗!

  1. 點擊展開筆記本讓你看的更舒服

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔