B1 中級 8 分類 收藏
開始影片後,點擊或框選字幕可以立即查詢單字
字庫載入中…
回報字幕錯誤
TO HAPPEN FROM THE BEGINNING
ON THE HOUSE SIDE.
TONIGHT THE COUNT IS AT 28
OF THE 31 DEMOCRATS THAT WE
ABOUT BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN
THE TRUMP DISTRICTS ARE
GOING TO VOTE YES AND THEY
ARE STILL TALLYING UP TO
FINAL 21.
LET'S BRING IN TREY GOWDY
FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR, GOOD
EVENING.
GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE.
>> GOOD EVENING.
HOW ARE YOU?
>> WHAT DID YOU THINK OF
SUSAN JASLOW.
>> I THOUGHT SHE WAS
FANTASTIC.
I WISH EVERYBODY IN PUBLIC
OFFICE COULD HEAR HOW NORMAL
AVERAGE, REASONABLE PEOPLE
THINK AND FEEL.
I THOUGHT SHE WAS GREAT.
>> Martha: SHE SAID PEOPLE
NEED TO PLAY NICE AND LET
VOTERS DECIDE WHO THE
PRESIDENT IS GOING TO BE DO
YOU THINK THAT IDEA
RESONATES AT ALL ON CAPITOL
HILL ON THE HOUSE SIDE?
>> OH, I THINK THEY HAVE A
LOT MORE OF A BASE ANALYSIS
THAN THAT.
HERE'S THE ANALYSIS.
IF I VOTE NOT TO IMPEACH
DONALD TRUMP, I'M GOING TO
GET A PRIMARY OPPONENT AND
I'M GUARANTEED TO LOSE.
IF I VOTE WITH MY PARTY I'M
GOING TO GET A REALLY STRONG
GENERAL ELECTION OPPONENT
BUT I MIGHT WIN.
SO FOR DEMOCRATS IN TRUMP
DISTRICTS, THEIR DILEMMA.
IS DO I LOSE IN THE SPRING
FOR SURE OR DO I MAYBE LOSE
IN THE FALL WHEN IT'S PRETTY
AND THERE IS COLLEGE
FOOTBALL AND OTHER THINGS TO
MITIGATE MY GRIEF.
BUT THEY ARE GUARANTEED TO
LOADS IF THEY BREAK.
IF THEY BREAK WITH THEIR
PARTY, THEY ARE GUARANTEED
TO LOSE IN THEIR PRIMARY.
>> Martha: DO YOU THINK
POLITICALLY OVERALL, HOW DO
YOU THINK THIS SORTS OUT?
DO DEMOCRATS HOLD THE HOUSE
AFTER THIS?
>> YEAH.
KEVIN McCARTHY IS A
PROLIFIC FUND RAIDSER.
HE I'M BIASED I LIKE HIM A
LOT.
HE IS RECRUITING GOOD
CANDIDATES SO IS ALYSSA
STEFANIK.
IT'S AN UPHILL BATTLE TO
FLIP THAT MANY SEATS.
WE DO HOLD THE SENATE AND AS
YOU AND I HAVE DISCUSSED IN
THE PAST, I THINK ALL OF
THIS IS ABOUT FLIPPING THE
SENATE.
I THINK IT'S ABOUT CHUCK
SCHUMER AND NANCY PELOSI
TRYING TO NEUTER A SECOND
DONALD TRUMP TERM.
BECAUSE THERE IS NOT A
CHANCE IN HELL HE IS GOING
TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE.
WHY ARE WE GOING THROUGH
THIS EXERCISE IF WE KNOW HE
IS GOING TO BE ON THE BALLOT
IN 2020.
>> Martha: LET ME ASK YOU
ABOUT WHAT CHUCK SCHUMER
SAID TODAY.
HE SAID HE WAS APPALLED THAT
MITCH McCONNELL SAID HE
WAS IMPARTIAL IN THIS
PROCESS.
MITCH MIC COUNCIL SAID IT'S
A POLITICAL PROCESS IT'S NOT
A COURT OF LAW.
HE SCHUMER SAID IT'S
UNBELIEVABLE.
WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO BRING
IN WITNESSES.
WE WANT MULVANEY, WE WANT
BOLTON AND TWO OTHER MEN
ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.
WHAT DO YOU SAY?
>> THAT'S WHAT YOU DO DURING
THE INVESTIGATION.
AND ADAM SCHIFF AND JERRY
NADLER, IF THEY REALLY FELT
STRONGLY ABOUT BOLTON AND
MULVANEY, THEY COULD HAVE
GONE TO COURT.
WHAT THEY FELT MOST STRONGLY
ABOUT WAS HURRYING THROUGH
THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING
GOVERNED BY CALENDAR.
THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE,
MARTHA, CALLED MORE
IMPEACHMENT WITNESSES FOR
THE NIXON IMPEACHMENT THAN
THEY DID THE TRUMP
IMPEACHMENT.
THEY CALLED JOHN DEAN AND
THEN THEY CALLED A COUPLE
LAW PROFESSORS?
NO FACT WITNESSES.
>> Martha: ALL RIGHT.
I WANT TO GET YOUR THOUGHT
ON THIS JIM COMEY INTERVIEW
THAT CHRIS WALLACE CONDUCTED
WITH HIM ON SUNDAY.
AND WITH REGARD TO THE FISA
PROCESS AND WITH REGARD TO
WHETHER OR NOT THESE WERE
ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR
SOMETHING MORE, WATCH THIS.
>> Chris: GIVEN THE REPEAT
THE ERROR FISA PROCESS DOES
ATTORNEY GENERAL BARR HAVE A
POINT.
>> HE DOES NOT HAVE A
FACTUAL BASIS ATTORNEY
GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES
THAT AGENTS ACTED IN BAD
FAITH.
THE FACTS JUST AREN'T THERE.
FULL STOP THAT DOESN'T MAKE
IT ANY LESS CONSEQUENTIAL OR
ANY LESS IMPORTANT BUT
THAT'S IRRESPONSIBLE
STATEMENT.
>> Martha: HE SAID THAT WAS
IRRESPONSIBLE STATEMENT.
WHAT DO YOU SAY?
>> HE HAS LOST HIS MIND.
HOW MANY OF THESE CLOSE
CALLS WENT IN FAVOR OF
PRESIDENT TRUMP?
>> Martha: NONE.
>> WHEN THEY CHANGED THE
EMAIL, WAS IT TO HELP TRUMP
OR HURT HIM?
WHEN THEY PUT THE DOSSIER
MATERIAL IN WAS IT TO HELP
TRUMP OR HURT HIM?
WHEN THEY PUT THE DNC FUNDED
FUSION GPS RESEARCH MATERIAL
WAS THAT TO HELP TRUMP OR
HURT HIM.
EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WAS
DONE TO HURT DONALD TRUMP.
SO, I'M -- LOOK, THIS IS THE
SAME JIM COMEY WE THOUGHT IT
WAS NONSENSE WE WERE LOOKING
INTO IT.
NOW HE HAS HAD A MEA CULPA
MOMENT.
IT'S TWO YEARS TOO LATE.
WE REALLY COULD HAVE USED
HIM DOING SOME OBJECTIVITY
WHEN HE WAS AT THE FBI AND
NOT TWO YEARS TOO LATE.
>> Martha: YEAH.
HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE, YOU
KNOW, WHAT YOU JUST SAID,
YOU KNOW, HOW COULD IT BE
THAT ALL OF THOSE ERRORS
WENT IN ONE DIRECTION AND
THERE ISN'T ANYTHING, AND
WHY ISN'T HE CURIOUS AS TO
WHETHER OR NOT THERE WAS A
POSSIBLE MOTIVE BEHIND IT?
>> BECAUSE HE IS MORALLY
SUPERIOR TO ME AND YOU.
HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
HE IS THE SAME JIM COMEY WHO
COULDN'T ADMIT HE MESSED UP
THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION.
SAME JIM COMEY WHO SAID THE
FBI DIDN'T GIVE A WHIFF --
IT'S THE SAME JIM COMEY WHO
SAID HE DIDN'T LEAK OR DO
WEEVIL THINGS IN THE VERY
DOCUMENT HE LEAKED.
THAT'S THE JIM COMEY WE ARE
TALKING ABOUT.
ABOUT.MARCH TREY
GOWDY ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE
YOU.
>> Martha: ADMIT THEY ARE --
PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS A PRETTY
GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING.
DONNA BRAZILE ON THE NEW
POLLS AND WHETHER THAT FEAR
FOR HER PARTY IS REAL.
COMING UP NEXT.
提示:點選文章或是影片下面的字幕單字,可以直接快速翻譯喔!

載入中…

Trey Gowdy: Comey has lost his mind

8 分類 收藏
林宜悉 發佈於 2020 年 1 月 17 日
看更多推薦影片
  1. 1. 單字查詢

    在字幕上選取單字即可即時查詢單字喔!

  2. 2. 單句重複播放

    可重複聽取一句單句,加強聽力!

  3. 3. 使用快速鍵

    使用影片快速鍵,讓學習更有效率!

  4. 4. 關閉語言字幕

    進階版練習可關閉字幕純聽英文哦!

  5. 5. 內嵌播放器

    可以將英文字幕學習播放器內嵌到部落格等地方喔

  6. 6. 展開播放器

    可隱藏右方全文及字典欄位,觀看影片更舒適!

  1. 英文聽力測驗

    挑戰字幕英文聽力測驗!

  1. 點擊展開筆記本讓你看的更舒服

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔