初級 90 分類 收藏
開始影片後,點擊或框選字幕可以立即查詢單字
字庫載入中…
回報字幕錯誤
INFORMATION.
WE'LL BRING IT TO YOU WHEN WE
GET IT.
STEVE: THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
MEANWHILE ELLEN DEGENERES TAKING
A STAND AGAINST SOME ON TWITTER
OVER OUTRAGE OF A PHOTO OF HER
SITTING NEXT TWO AND SMILING
WITH PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH AT
A COWBOYS NAME.
>> SO PEOPLE WERE UPSET.
THEY THOUGHT WHY IS A GAY
HOLLYWOOD LIBERAL SITTING NEXT
TO CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN
PRESIDENT.
I'M FRIENDS WITH GEORGE BUSH.
IN FACT I'M FRIENDS WITH A LOT
OF PEOPLE THAT DON'T SHARE THE
SAME BELIEF I HAVE.
WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT.
I THINK WE'VE FORGOTTEN THAT IS
OKAY THAT WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT.
WHEN I SAY BE KIND TO ONE
ANOTHER.
I DON'T MEAN TO PEOPLE THAT
THINK THE SAME WAY YOU DO.
I SAY BE KIND TO EVERYONE.
DOESN'T MATTER.
[CHEERING]
PETE, LAWRENCE JONES IS HERE.
TWO PEOPLE SIT TOGETHER TO WATCH
A FOOTBALL GAME.
>> I LOVE ELLEN.
I THINK SHE IS KIND PERSON.
I DISAGREE WITH HER POLITICS,
BUT SHE ONCE CONTRIBUTED TO THE
MOB.
THEY WENT AFTER PASTOR KIM MORE
RELFOR SOME OF HER PAST VIEWS.
AS I SAY WITH THE MOB, IT IS
LIKE A WILDFIRE, IF YOU POUR
GASOLINE IT WILL EVENTUALLY GET
YOU AS WELL.
YOU'RE RIGHT, CIVILITY.
YOU HAVE GEORGE W. BUSH, ELLEN
GETTING ALONG WITH EACH OTHER
DESPITE POLITICS BUT THIS IS A
MOB.
DON'T POUR GASOLINE ON IT IT,
WILL ATTACK YOU.
THAT IS MY POSITION ON THIS.
THIS IS CIVILITY TODAY.
PEOPLE DON'T CARE, THE MAJORITY
OF MY FRIENDS ARE LIBERALS,
RIGHT?
WE DON'T TALK POLITICS.
WE JUST DON'T.
WE TALK ABOUT FOOD, SPORTS AND
GOD, THAT'S IT.
STEVE: LAWRENCE, THAT IS THE WAY
YOU SHOULD DO IT.
WHAT SHE DID NOT -- HE WAS A
OPPOSED TO GAY MARRIAGE.
SHE WAS FOR IT.
FAMOUSLY.
AND THERE THEY ARE AT THE SAME
EVENT HAVING A GOOD TIME.
THEY'RE NOT TALKING POLITICS
PROBABLY.
>> HERE IS THE PROBLEM.
SHE HAS ATTACKED PEOPLE FOR
THEIR POSITION IN THE PAST.
IT SEEMS LIKE WHEN PEOPLE BECOME
HER FRIENDS, SHE DEFENDS THOSE
PEOPLE.
KEVIN HART WAS ATTACKED FOR SOME
OF HIS PAST VIEWS AS WELL.
BECAUSE KEVIN HART WAS HER
FRIEND, GEORGE W. BUSH IS HER
FRIEND, SHE DEFENDS THEM.
WHAT ABOUT THE AVERAGE DAY
PEOPLE HAVE HAD PAST PRIOR
POSITIONS, WHAT IF THEY WANT TO
KEEP THE POSITION YOU JUST
DISAGREE WITH THEM?
AINSLEY: REMEMBER THERE WAS A
TIME YOU WOULDN'T BE SHOCKED BY
A PICTURE LIKE THAT.
EVERYONE IS SO SHOCKED BECAUSE
EVERYONE IS SO DIVIDED.
I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY.
MY FRIEND ARE LIBERAL.
I GO DOWN SOUTH MY FRIEND THERE
ARE CONSERVATIVE MA THE MAJORITY
OF THEM.
>> THAT'S RIGHT.
>> WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS
PICTURE.
>> THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH
THIS PICK YOU ARE AND I THINK IT
SHOWS YOU WHERE SOCIETY IS WE'RE
PRAISING SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
NEWS FLASH, KEEP CAN BE FRIENDS
WITH DIFFERENT POLITICAL
IDEOLOGIES.
BUT WE'RE SO DIVIDED AS A NATION
RIGHT NOW, SOMETHING LIKE THAT
MAKES NEWS.
AINSLEY: EXACTLY.
STEVE: THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE
WHO ARE VERY ANGRY AT HER
BECAUSE THEY REGARD
GEORGE W. BUSH AS A WAR
CRIMES --
>> THEY'RE ANGRY WITH HER
BECAUSE OF THAT.
THEY'RE ANGRY WITH HER BECAUSE
SHE ONCE HELD A POSITION THAT
WENT AFTER PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
SO NOW, IT HAS TURNED ON HER.
I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THIS A
NEGATIVE THING ABOUT ELLEN.
I THINK IT WAS REALLY GOOD SHE
DECIDED TO PUT POLITICS ASIDE
BUT IT I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT
AS A SOCIETY WE HAVE STANDARDS,
NOT JUST WHEN PEOPLE ARE OUR
FRIENDS.
PETE: YOU'RE SAYING SHE
SELECTIVELY PUT THIS ASIDE?
>> SHE HAS SELECTIVE OUTRAGE
WHEN PEOPLE SHE KNOWS COMES TO
THEIR DEFENSE.
IF IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE SHE WOULD
HAVE CRITICIZED THEM.
THAT IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD SHUN
IN AMERICA.
AINSLEY: SHE SEEMS TO HAVE A
GOOD HEART.
SHE SEEMS TO BE A NICE PERSON.
>> I LIKE ELLEN.
I LOVE SHE IS BIG ABOUT CHARITY.
SHE GIVES A LOT TO THE
COMMUNITY.
I THINK THAT IS ALL GREAT BUT I
THINK IT IS IMPORTANT WE HAVE
ONE STANDARD.
THAT IS NO, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR
POSITION IN THIS COUNTRY IS YOU
提示:點選文章或是影片下面的字幕單字,可以直接快速翻譯喔!

載入中…

DeGeneres hits critics for slamming her for sitting with George W. Bush

90 分類 收藏
林宜悉 發佈於 2019 年 11 月 8 日
看更多推薦影片
  1. 1. 單字查詢

    在字幕上選取單字即可即時查詢單字喔!

  2. 2. 單句重複播放

    可重複聽取一句單句,加強聽力!

  3. 3. 使用快速鍵

    使用影片快速鍵,讓學習更有效率!

  4. 4. 關閉語言字幕

    進階版練習可關閉字幕純聽英文哦!

  5. 5. 內嵌播放器

    可以將英文字幕學習播放器內嵌到部落格等地方喔

  6. 6. 展開播放器

    可隱藏右方全文及字典欄位,觀看影片更舒適!

  1. 英文聽力測驗

    挑戰字幕英文聽力測驗!

  1. 點擊展開筆記本讓你看的更舒服

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔