Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

由 AI 自動生成
  • Let's bring in Nate Silver from Fivethirtyeight eight.

    讓我們請來Fiveth308的Nate Silver。

  • Talk about the forecast you had coming into election night.

    談談你進入選舉之夜的預測。

  • So coming in, we had Joe Biden with an 89% chance of winning Trump with 10% 1% chance of a tie.

    所以進來的時候,喬-拜登有89%的機會贏得特朗普,10%1%的機會打平。

  • So in 2016, we had Trump with a 30% chance of winning roughly.

    所以在2016年,我們的特朗普大概有30%的勝算。

  • But look, you know, I don't control when the 30% happens that 10% happens.

    但你看,你知道,我不能控制30%的發生,10%的發生。

  • So there.

    所以,有。

  • Congratulations to Nate Silver, the new Mr Wrong 2020.

    恭喜Nate Silver,2020年新的錯誤先生。

  • As Mr Wrong, You will write a think piece about why you were actually right before the news media gives you another chance in 2024.

    作為錯先生,你會在2024年新聞媒體再給你一次機會之前,寫一篇思考文章,說明你為什麼其實是對的。

  • Until then, thank you for making this night truly miserable.

    在那之前,謝謝你讓這個夜晚變得非常痛苦。

  • Uh huh.

    嗯哼。

  • Mhm.

Let's bring in Nate Silver from Fivethirtyeight eight.

讓我們請來Fiveth308的Nate Silver。

字幕與單字
由 AI 自動生成

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋

A2 初級 中文 機會 先生 特朗普 文章 痛苦 預測

內特-西爾弗加冕為2020年 "錯誤先生"。 (Nate Silver crowned Mr. Wrong 2020)

  • 1 0
    林宜悉 發佈於 2020 年 11 月 05 日
影片單字