The possessive form of you. Not to be confused with "you're", which is a contraction of you and are, meaning "you are."
I have your book.
Alice: Your dumb.
Bob: My dumb what?
Alice: *brain temporarily stops functioning*
If [you're] not going to write it properly and [you're] not going to get a dictionary and [you're] not going to bother learning how to spell and [you're] too lazy to care, then write it "[YOU ARE]"!
[Your] is not a contraction of [you are], just as [there] or [their] is not a contraction of [they are].
First grade chimpanzee for "You're"
1> Your an moron.
2> Shut the fuck up you fucking fucktard.
1. The posessive form of the word "you."
Commonly confused in usage with the word "you're," which is a contraction of the words "you are."
If you misuse the word "your," everyone will know that you're a fucking fucktard.
The possesive form of "you". To idiots, it is a contraction of "you are", which makes absolutely no sense to people with a brain.
Me: All your base...
SmarterChild: All I'm base? Tell me more.
How idiots try to spell you're.
Bob: Your welcome.
Me: My what?
Bob: Your welcome.
Definitely not "you're".
Fool incognito - "Your good."
Literate person - "Fuck you."
1. The posessive form of you.
2. A term for the contraction of you are. The inventors of this AOL-Culture (Refers to the culture of the mass of internet users who regard the technology they frequent in defacing of as a right, not a man-given privalige from, quote, nerds) seem to be unaware of the fact it has already been invented and is displayed in the following way: you're.
1. Please take your socks off, as I wish to smell them vigorously.
2. Lolzort machine d00de, your a n00bz.
1) exactly what the guy below me said.
2) the way stupid assheads in fucked up MMORPGS and chat rooms type "You're" AND YES, IT HAPPENS, ALOT. and it annoys the shit outta me.
1)Dianne: You left your car keys in my clit.
Dave: --NOT OUT LOUD DAMNIT!
2)Mandey: Dave your so awesome we had so much fun last night.
Dave: --NOT INFRONT OF DIANNE DAMNIT!
Dianne: O.O "YOU'RE"* ..runs out the door crying after throwing her computer out the window.
A frequently misspelled word of "you're".
Your good at this?