試試 VoiceTube 精心研發的線上課程吧！
- Well, the children born in the population explosion of the 70's and 80's are having kids themselves now, leading to a noticeable spike in overall population.
那是因為在 1970 至 1980 年代人口爆炸時期出生的孩子，現在都也生了自己的孩子，導致總人口數明顯的增長。
- Post holiday spike in cases appears to be easing in Oklahoma, the number of covert 19 patients hospitalized has fallen 34% in the last two weeks, according to a Reuters tally, and the state's death rate is roughly half the national average.
- The spike comes less than two weeks before the election.
- S struggles with a nationwide spike in coronavirus infections.
- The vaccines work by targeting different areas of the virus, including that all important and distinctive shape of the protein spike.
- Pelican Point Peninsula, AH popular tourist destination in Walvis Bay Marine biologist now to drier, said investigations in the past week had revealed a spike in the number of dead female adults.