the east coast equivalent of homie, mainly used in new york
yo wat up son? hold it down
1) a close friend
2) used as an acceptable international greeting of a person whos name is unknown to you or one of which you have forgotten
1) "wassup son!"
2) "wassup son."
Can be used to:
1. Address a friend
2. Talk down to someone
1. Oh shit son! That [G] is about to [cap] you with his [four-four]. You better run son!
2.Son, your ass just got beat by this heat I have under my hood. Pay up [bitch].
1) A term of endearment for someone, usually a friend. Mostly refers to a male, but sometimes female.
2) Also sometimes used to show your anger or displeasure at someone.
I need your help, son!
Son, watch yo mouth, yer gonna get a cap in yer ass.
Friendly inclusive pronoun.
Derogatory pronoun, implying inferiority.
"Whats up, Son."
"I feel bad for you Son."
term used among guys to call each other
Yo son you need to chill on that
1. term of endearment to a male friend.
2. derogatory term used to emphasize that the other person, may or may not be a friend, is on a level lower than your own.
1. let's chill in my crib son.
2. A BG says: After I’m done with school my first job will be CEO of Microsoft.
An OG sets the record straight: What color is the sky in your world, son?
Verb. Northeast slang shortened from "To make someone your son". To show someone up, to make them look stupid. To embarrass someone. If you juke by someone in football, you made them your son.
Bring that shit again... I'm a son yo ass this time
Son is like your friends or your a nigga you real cool with that you say wassup to.
A deeply mutated version of yourself, running around out there and screwing shit up.
George H.W. Bush had a son.