- [Another word] for [condom].
I dont use [rubbers].
[Rubbers] make all [the feeling] [go away].
An [Australian] term for an [eraser].
An American term for a [condom].
1. "[Arrgh], Tom I made [a mistake], can I borrow your [rubber]?"
2. "We're having some fun tonight, make sure you get an extra large flavoured rubbers"
1. an [eraser]
2. a [condom]
1. I bought a pack of rubbers [incase] i make any mistakes whilst writing.
2. I [banged] this fit girl, lucky i bought some rubbers earlier [in the day]!
[British] [word] for [eraser]
I've [got some] rubbers when i [went] [school shopping]
1. (Am. English) a [condom]
2. ([Brit]. English) an [eraser]
1. How did I run out of [rubbers] so fast?
2. Any of you [blokes] got a rubber? This [number 3] pencil is too dark.
1. Naturally occuring substance that is the basis for most [latex] products, although synthetics are becoming more and more common.
2. Am. Slang - condom
3. [Br]. Slang - pencil [eraser]
1. "The crew just [harvested] a [grove] of rubber trees."
2. "I have to run out and grab some [rubbers] before my girlfriend comes over."
3. "Can I borrow a rubber? Mine wore down."
When someone recommends a [movie] so horrible, but plays it up as if it was the best movie ever.
The term Rubbered is derived from the title of [the movie] "[Rubber]", which never gets good. Ever.
Rubberer: Yo man, have you seen Rubber?
Rubberee: [Never heard of it].
Rubberer: It's on Netflix. You gotta watch it.
(10 minutes into the movie [via text] message...)
Rubberee: Dude this movie is garbage.
Rubberer: It just starts slow. It gets crazy at the end.
(After the movie ends via text...)
Rubberee: WTF?! That was the dumbest movie I've ever seen!
Rubberer: hahaha bro you got [rubbered].
Damn, [I'm all] [outta] [rubbers].
In England [a rubber] is also a [pencil] [eraser].