may is the month where teachers think that they can control a classroom but really nothing gets done and no one cares about their grades anymore. usually this happens because summer break is only 30 days away
"hooray i have math..."
"don't worry bro, its may, nothing gets done anymore"
cool; sexy; hot
i am so may
A person who is amazingly beautiful. She is confident and sassy. She'll always be there for you and she always knows how to make you laugh. Definitely one of the best people you'll ever meet. She'll try hard in whatever she enjoys and understands that other people's needs come before herself; no matter what 'face' she puts on.
My best friend is May. She's the most understanding person I know.
1. The fifth month in a year.
2. A name, generally for girls.
3. Someone almost annoyingly beautiful, possibly so nice that you can't hate her for it.
1. My birthday is in May.
2. May said that I did well in my music test, but I don't think so.
3. Rachel is so may- everyone likes her and she's pretty and smart.
The fifth month of the year
"is it May already?"
The month your parents had sex in if your birthday is in February.
"Happy Conception Day son!" (May 13th)
A month when hot sexy Taurus's are born
that hot chick/dude was
born may 17th
May is a name that is generally for girls. They are really attractive, nice, loving, trustworthy, generous and will do anything for friends and family. They are big-hearted and good kissers. They might not be your average type of girl, but they are unqiuely awesome in their own way. Mays are great girlfriends and will love you to the very end. Mays tend to be a little shy when you first meet them, but when you get to know them they are the happiest and exciting people you would ever meet. They love to do lots of fun things with people and hate the thought of being bored.
Friend 1: " Hey! Do you know my friend May?"
Friend 2: " No. Why?"
Friend 1: " I'll introduce you to her. She's really awesome once you get to know her!"
The prettiest and kindest person you will meet. Usually a girls name, May is generous, kind, thoughtful, loving, crazily awesome and much more! May is upbeat and always ready for a challenge... or a bit of quiet time... but only on occasion! May is sometimes shy, who doesn't have much self confidence yet she will always be there for you... so quick KNOW A MAY!
Person 1: Hey! how are you?
Person 2: Not great actually -- I was sick 4 times before I managed to get home...
Person 1: Oh! poor you!
Person 2: Don't worry, May helped me! She cleared her busy schedule to make sure I was safe and well!
1. To interfere with organizations (typically political clubs on college campuses) you are no longer affiliated with. The interference is usually unwelcome and typically the term is used in a derogatory manner.
2. To bungle a political campaign due to complete and utter incompetence.
Word Origin - from the principle partner of Mays and Associates political consulting "firm" in Roseville, CA.
1. Chris pulled a 'Mays' when he interfered with the club years after he left the college.
2. She would have won the election if her campaign manager hadn't pulled a Mays.