used for a normal/bloke-ish kind of boy. orringinates from guy fawks
"that guy is boring"
Rulers Of The World. The Male Population. The Bosses Of Society. Every Man Is The Best Dont Ever Doubt That, Us Guys ARe The World on its own.
No One Would Be Alive If It Wasnt For The Male Population. Us Guys Are The World
1 who has a sexual thought every ten seconds.
1 who says that he will call you and then never does, but makes up an excuse for why he didn't.
I was soo excited to be with this guy last night.
ont, cdn - Used in the same sense as man, bloke, etc. Origins unclear, perhaps Quebecois.
Hey guy, you wanna go to the pub tonight and watch the hockey game.
the reason i wake up. i mean, they can be idiots just like girls can be bitches, but, come on, you gotta love the nice, cute ones.
i love guys and i hope one day i'll find one who doesn't think about sex every seven seconds.
1) A human being thinking of sex mostly every minute.
2) A thing with a amazing way to trick you into doing anything.
3) A thing I will always love!
4) A thing you have sexual intercousre with every time they try to give you a kiss, or at least thinks about sexual intercousre during the kiss.
5) Has a Penis, Cock, Dick, or a Big Ass Fucker.
Hey GUY want to come over and hang out?
Guy thinking: Sweet we're going to have sex baby. NO NO wait... laughing a lil... yeah we are.
• an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"
• ridicule: subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
• an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
• steady or support with a guy wire or cable; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
• a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
"a nice Guy"; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
A word that can be used instead of any noun. Especially helpful when for some reason you can't quickly remember the names of things.
Can you grab that guy over there? I need to light this guy.
Guy - The new word for Dude, Man, Pal, Buddy, etc.
1.) What's up guy?
2.) No problem guy.