1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
3. A generic insult.
1. You are gay.
2. You are gay.
3. You are gay.
Hee hee hee ^.^
happy. joyful. gleeful.
'we'll have a gay old time'.
-The Flinstone's theme song
A type of squirrel that lives in Latin America.
"Look at that gay scampering across the way!"
Not a [Homosexual] or somehing that you find stupid, dumb, idiotic, pointless, and or annoying.
It is simply a term to describe a happy mood or expression.
I hope you have a gay ol' time tonight at the party.
1.The dictionary definition is happy. However, this is archaic and few people use it any more except in the phrase [gay old time].
2.[Homosexual], especially homosexual males but can be used for [lesbians] as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
1.Jeremy was in a gay mood after getting an A on his test.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.
Gay means being happy, cheerfull or colourfull.
Tim: Hey, bryan, how are you today?
Bryan: Very gay ;)
An acceptable girl's name into the 1960s.
Gay Anne Rhimes was homecoming queen at Central High in 1964.
Kathryn Gay Montgomery was queen in 1965.
I was having a very gay day today. I asked her out and she said yes!
Means to be happy, joyful, excited
Yorgun is having a gay old time with this geeky trolls uncontrollable fag rage.