1) Past tense of [give]
2) Past tense of committing a violent act on a person of weaker stature, or on a nation with a much weaker military, see also [conservative]
3) Past tense of releasing oneself from virginity, through the act of coitus, when followed with the words "it up"
1) "I gave that guy a crisp new twenty, and all I got were these lousy cheetos!"
2) "Man, I really gave it to that blind crippled kid, Gimme Five!"
"Man, we really gave it to those damned A-Rabs in Iraqirabia! Yeehaw, George Dubya for another fifty years!"
3) "That ditsy-ass cheerleader Susie gave it up to the whole football team, then the lacrosse team, then had her stomach pumped, then I gave it to her good!"