1. finished, through, distroyed
2. drunk, high, wasted,
"That car that just exploded...that shit's done"
"Dude, you're done"
1. adj. denoting a state of completedness, Finished.
2. adj. Intoxicated; to be at such a level of intoxication from either [drugs] or [alcohol] that the person could be described as "finished" for the night. NOTE: describing someone or one's self as being "[done]" does not necessarily mean they will actually stop getting more intoxicated or that they are actually "[done]"
3. v. (past tense) sometimes substituted for the word "[did]".
4. v. to have [sexual intercourse]
5. v. to be insulted in a harsh manner; [dissed](US),[slated](UK),[cussed](UK)
6. v. the act of being incriminated and punished; [booked]
7. n. abbreviation of [methadone], a drug used as a subsitute for heroin (given to addicts to wean them off the [H])
8. interjection; used in the south of the U.S.A., usually used to defer greater emphasis to a sentance or to imply that the speaker has already imparted this information before; [already]
1. Boss: "hey did you finish all that stuff I gave you earlier?"
worker: "yes sir, it's all done and on your desk"
2. guy1: "[Dude]! you looked [fucked]!"
guy2: "I been drinking and blazing since noon. I'm Done!"
guy1: "Nah, you aint done... [hit this]"
3. chef: "it's about time you done some work in this damn kitchen"
4. guy1: "man she is a hottie"
guy2: "yeeaaaaah boy, I done her last night after that [house party]"
5. guy1: "... and if you come back, i'll beat you like the [puny] [little] [cocksucker] that you are! bitch!!"
guy2: "ooooh, you just got *done* mate!"
6. guy1: "oi, where's jim?"
guy2: "locked up mate. he got done for nicked that old lady's purse"
7. smackhead: "'done aint enough... I need my [H]!"
8. hick1: "cletus! where's the damn shotgun, I's hungry!"
hick2: "I done told you we a'int got no bullets left!"
1. A word squished in between to others while not really making much sense or much of a difference.
It is usually put in between a noun and a verb. It is commonly used when describing an action.
"I told him not to" becomes:
"I done told him not to."
1) I'm finally done with all of my homework.
2) The pie is done; let's eat!
Hydrocodone, synthetic opiate.
Me: Yo mayne, I just got me 200 of dem 10 milli dones. How many yo niggas need?
My Nigga: Oh sheit, lemme hit up the crew and see how many dey down fo and I hitch right back.
Me: Aight, I'ma slang dese dangs pretty quick so get up on it.
My Nigga: Aight mayne, late.
Indicitive of the past tense. The speaker conjugates his or her verbs with 'done' to indicate that an event/action has occured sometime in the past.
I done saw that movie.
I done went to Kmart yesterday.
I done told you not to touch that!
([Dolophine], Methadose, Amidone, Physeptone, Heptadon)
Comes in 5mg, 10mg, and 40mg tablets.
Also available in liquid form, or dispersable 40mg tablets. (Both only available to nationally [accredited] drug-treatment centers.)
(this definition generally refers to tablets, which is why it is plural; "Dones" and not "Done"... also as stated above, it's really hard to get liquid or dispersable unless via prescription...Also... Pronounced like the word 'BONES' but with a D instead...)
Synthetic [opioid]; [narcotic] [analgesic].
Usually used for [MMT] ([Methadone Maintenance] Treatment); for the maintenance\treatment of [addiction] to [opioid] drugs. ([Heroin], [Morphine], Dilaudid ([hydromorphone]), [Hydrocodone], [Lorcet], [Lortab], [Percocet][OxyContin], etc, etc... the list is nearly endless)
Though, it is becoming more and more popular for [chronic pain] relief.
There is a large [black-market] demand for [methadone] and other strong [painkillers] like [OxyContin] or [MS-Contin]...
[Methadone] is relatively cheap to manufacture...(Most people pay only a few dollars for a month supply)
Therefore, USUALLY you can find [methadone] much cheaper on the [black-market] than [OxyContin].
I usually see 10miligram [methadone] pills for sale anywhere from $2-$8 a piece, though I have seen them for as little as $0.50 a piece.
40miligram tablets $10-$25 a piece.
If you don't know anything about methadone, don't fuck with it.
Opiate naive people (someone who has never, or rarely, taken painkillers) die all the time from taking only a few pills.
The difference between the effects of 5mg, 10mg, and 40mg is very different; even for those who are not opiate naive.
If you do know anything about methadone, you may find this information useful...
Subject A: "Hey, I was calling to see if you picked up 'dem 'Dones!"
Subject B: "Hellz yeahzzz i gotzz demm donezzz, go on and swing thru!"
Jenny: "I heard that Chad was on them dones again..."
Jim: "I think he is, he fell asleep standing up last night. Also, he let his hand smoke 5 cigarettes."
Severely stoned, drunk, or other wise wasted.
After taking 8 hits from Joe's 4 foot bong, and drinking half a pint of Skyy Vodka, Bob was totally done.
adj. a state of agreement or accordance
1. "Hey lets head out" .."Done."
2. "Hey lets eat a ten-pound pizza" ..."Done."
3. "Hey lets bleach our hair and dye it lime-green and cotton candy pink" ... "Done."
1. Sexual Intercourse.
2. To be insulted/To inform someone they have been insulted.
1. "Ha! I done her last night, boy I made her scrrreeeammm!"
2."Nah blud you just got doneee!!!"