You can use this word for anything, it can mean yes or no or just an answer because you cannot be bothered making up anytbing more elaborate. It can piss people off, it can amke them happy all in all it seems to be a pretty great word.
Q: Are you horny?
A: Maybe (Yes)
Q: Can I get that nice new 500 dollar bike for my birthday?
A: Maybe (No)
Q: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A: Maybe (Nonsense)
Girl: Maybe = No.
Guy: Maybe = Maybe.
Guy: Would you want to have sex with me?
Girl: Maybe (NO)
Girl: You wanna see a play at the theater?
Guy: Maybe (thinking there might be a chance for sex, but unsure if seeing a play is worth it)
1.It a word in which women use to make [no]sound nicer.
2.is always [no]
3. is a word that always keeps you guessing yes or [no] bu the answer is [no] so don't even think its yes
Me: Hey!, girl from class that I have been making laugh all semester and probably never see you again, how would you like to go out for lunch/ dinner some ?
Girl: Well... I'll have to see...maybe.
Me: Well here's my number and when you are done being full of your self give me a call.
A word that pisses guys off.
Guys like definate f'ing answers. Either YES OR NO not MAYBE!
synonym to yes
Girl: did you cheat on me?
The pondering of the choice of declination of acceptance.
Say maybe to sex.
the definistion of maybe is a simple one, it means NO. there is not a chance of it being yes.
john: do you want to hang out friday?
john : well then, perhaps next weekend
a word used to screw people over/ruin their lives
I love you ... maybe.
You can go with them ... maybe.
He/She'll come home ... maybe.
Maybe is merely the space between yes and no. Although it may seem like a harmful word it can severely punish its enemies in such cruel ways. Maybe can cause severe confusion in trivial matters in which a decision is needed to be made quickly.
Doctor: "Shall we use the cardiac defibrillator?"
Other Doctor: "Maybe."
Doctor: (eager with confusion of what to do, shocks his co-doctor.)
1. Another meaning for "No". Used often by females, giving them more time to make up an excuse later.
2. To keep someone's hopes up. Often used when speaking about goals that lie in the future.
3. Used with an explanation, which decides wether it'll be a "Yes" or a "No".
1. David: "Hey, do you want to hangout today?"
2. Son: "Dad, will I ever grow up to be big and strong like you?"
3. John: "Dude, would you ever sleep with her?"
Luke: "Maybe, if I was smashed enough and thought she looked like Jessica Alba."